- Transit Link Pte Ltd (TransitLink) will give an automatic pro-rated refund for the period from 19 May to 13 Jun 2021, or up to the pass expiry date to all students who purchased their Monthly Concession Passes (MCP) on or before 16 May 2021, whichever is earlier. This is in line with Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) and full Home-Based Learning period from 19 to 28 May 2021.
- The refund amount will be based on the unused days of the pass during the valid refund period and will be a public transport electronic voucher.
- Students can redeem the public transport eVoucher at any TransitLink Ticket Office (TLTO)/ Concession Card Replacement Office (CCRO)/ Add-Value Machine/ TransitLink Kiosk/ Top-up Kiosk/ Assisted Service Kiosk by crediting it to their concession card, or use it to offset the price for the next MCP purchase starting from 17 Jun to 30 Sep 2021.
- You may refer to the full list of FAQs attached for your reference.
- For any queries, please contact TransitLink Hotline at 1800-2255-663 directly.
Greendale Secondary School