Greendale Secondary Congratulates Alumni from Class of 2017!

Greendale Secondary congratulates Greendale alumnus Wang Haiyi (Class of 2017, 4E1) for her stellar performance at the 2019 GCE ‘A’ Level Examinations. Haiyi attained a H3 Distinction in Science Research, and Grade As for 4 H2 Subjects. She has also attained the A*STAR scholarship.  Haiyi, who joined Greendale Secondary in 2015 at Secondary 2, subsequently enrolled into National Junior College via DSA. Haiyi expressed her heartfelt appreciation to Greendale teachers for their guidance and support, and she particularly reached out to Mr Darius Tan (Head of Department, Math) when she received her results.

The school also received affirmation from the mother of alumnus Samuel (Class of 2017, 4E1), attributing Samuel’s good performance to the inspiring and hardworking teachers and the school’s caring culture. Samuel attained Grades A and B for his H1 and H2 subjects for his GCE ‘A’ level exams. His younger brother, from Class of 2019, 4E1, also did well in the 2019 GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations with a nett score of 6. Here’s the affirmation from the mother of alumni Samuel and his brother :

“… Teachers in Greendale Sec have made such an impact on both my boys’ secondary school lives and Sam is thinking of applying to NIE too. Sam is an example of how Greendale Sec has groomed students with a PSLE score of 185. Greendale Sec teachers are the best in Singapore! My boys have no tuition and their good results are all Greendale Sec teachers’ hard work. I can testify to that. The caring culture at Greendale Sec is second to none. … teachers in Greendale Sec are gems … I can’t thank all teachers in one note. So many and I haven’t even shared about my second son’s teachers.”

We wish all our Alumni the very best in their education pursuit and as a school, we will continue to SERVE, LEAD and EXCEL.