We are delighted to share with you the success of our alumni, who have recently graduated with excellent results from Temasek Polytechnic.
Bryan Lim Ding Fong/ Class 4E1 of 2016
Diploma in Electronics
– Lumileds Singapore Course Gold Medal
– Wizlogix Priz
Celine Sim Yue Ning/ Class 4E2 of 2016
Diploma in Culinery & Catering Management
– Les Amis Course Bronze Medal
– Neo Garden Catering Project Prize
Mindy Ho Jin Sim/ Class 4E1 of 2016
Diploma in Biomedical Science
– Biomed Diagnostics PrizeBiomed Diagnostics Prize
Muhamad Syafiq Akmal B Supri/ Class 4E1 of 2016
Diploma in Business Intelligence & Analytics
– SAS Institute Course Gold Medal
– Dell Global B.V (Singapore Branch) Special Industry Prize
– IMDA Excellence AwardSAS Institute Course Gold MedalDell Global B.V (Singapore Branch) Special Industry PrizeIMDA Excellence Award
Greendale Secondary congratulates our Alumni, Cherie Phua Ruiying and Javier Peh Wei Yan of Class 2016 for their outstanding performance.
They graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic with excellent academic achievements.
Cherie graduated with a Diploma with Merit in Product Design & Innovation. She is being awarded the Interplex Silver Medal & Prize.
Javier graduated with a Diploma in Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering and is being awarded the Metrohm Singapore Prize.
“They are among NP’s cohort of 4,583 students this year. Their success has been made possible by the strong foundation that Greendale Secondary School had given them. NP is proud to build on it and make a difference to them.”
Mr Clarence Ti
Principal, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Congrats to Bryan Lim Ding Fong of Class 2016 for being awarded the Gold Medal for his course by Temasek Polytechnic.
Bryan has excelled academically and recently graduated in May 2020 with a Diploma in Electronics with Merit